Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager is a foundational member of our growing marketing team. You will build processes and a tech stack that supports revenue growth and retention at NetNation by overseeing tools, data, automation, and integrations for our team. You'll use your previous experiences with diverse approaches to B2B marketing to work cross-functionally to support the development and launch of demand generation campaigns as well as partner programs. You'll work closely with your colleagues in Marketing and Product to help realize NetNation's goals, support our partners and spur our growth. This is a hands-on position that requires flexibility and an entrepreneurial mindset. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Own end-to-end marketing operations for NetNation
• Own our current marketing technology stack
• Recommend a roadmap for the marketing technology infrastructure for the next 1-3 years and work with appropriate internal and external resources to advocate for, and ultimately implement the necessary tools
• Collaborate with other team members to set up and scale ABM, demand generation and partner marketing campaigns (including emails, webinars, events, etc.) focusing on technical development, testing, execution, tracking and refinement.
• Optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, conversion, etc.
• Manage prospect-to-lead scoring and lead tracking, providing analysis of prospect and lead tracking in partnership with sales and marketing, ensuring that quality leads are passed to sales.
• Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns, activities, and projects as they relate to company objectives, surfacing key insights and recommendations to help inform our marketing strategy and tactical mix
• Own our reporting, including reports and dashboards on the impact of marketing activities on the business (pipeline generated/influenced), and provide insights and recommendations for optimization, in collaboration with your colleagues
• Identify improvements to grow the marketing database, establish data integrity and governance of best practices Requirements DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA/BS degree (in lieu of a degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience will be considered)
• 4 - 8 years of marketing experience, preferably B2B, with at least 2 years in marketing operations
• Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce and data integration tools
• Demonstrated expertise with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, or equivalent)
• Experience deploying and measuring multi-touch attribution
• Demonstrated knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, or equivalent)
• Agile marketing background a plus
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Great at collaborating with other functions and teams
• Comfortable functioning on a small team within a large, multicultural, international organization
• Energetic, well-organized, team player with a passion for results and measurement
• You must have a dedicated, functioning space in which to work from home, including a stable internet connection (we provide the computer and monitor, keyboard, headset, and mouse) Apply on website: https://apply.workable.com/ntirety/j/1718FB4FA6/ Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : ""