THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Aritzias Marketing Department creates global recognition for Aritzia and its exclusive brands. In the simplest of terms, they help us get famous for the right things " luxury product, housed in beautifully curated environments, supported by exceptional customer service.
As the Marketing Vice President you have direct ownership for a team of world -class talent whose mission is to:
- Define and protect our brands (Brand Strategy)
- Bring strategy to life, ensuring integrated delivery (Marketing Integration)
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and affinity (Marketing Management)
You will work in close partnership with a rock-star team of creative and technically skilled teams whose mission is to:
- Develop inspiring, world class creative which propels our brand (Creative Services)
- Bring creative concepts to life (Production)
As the Marketing Vice President you are accountable for:
- Own all Brand elements including customer, product, employment and corporate
- Thread the needle and follow all marketing initiatives through each channel
- Knowing our client and what inspires her, drive ideas generation and lead the translation of the right ideas (no pressure!) into cohesive, compelling and aspirational marketing initiatives that achieve their intended results
- Leave no one behind " the initiatives will span Retail, Digital, Product and Customer
- Own all client communication - Email, Social and Influencer Relations
- Lead and develop a team who is driven to deliver world-class work " tirelessly, with no exceptions
The Marketing Vice President has the following:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience leading a multi-channel Marketing department
- A strategic thought process which results in the most effective, efficient and high quality results to drive our business
- Inspirational leadership style to create the most supportive, collaborative and unified culture of excellence
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing