Edvisor is looking for a Marketing Manager who has a good mix of growth hacking, content creation and analytical skills, and is passionate about educating the world about impactful products.
- have a BA in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, or a combination and relevant education/work experience.
- have 3+ years experience working as a Digital Marketer, Growth Hacker, Community Coordinator, or relevant expertise working with online media.
- have proven success executing email and content marketing campaigns
- be adept at crafting content tailored for specific audiences and platforms
- appreciate good design
- be organized and extremely self-motivated
- have experience working in a technology start-up
- care about the company beyond just coming in for a job. Everyone on the team here is involved in team meetings going over sales, strategy, product features, and fundraising, etc.
- contributing to vertical specific marketing strategy to drive qualified Leads
- leading and executing all marketing activities
- creating blog and other marketing media
- identifying the unique industry personas and buying process
- experimenting, tracking, and learning which lead gen initiatives are most effective
- collaborating with sales and support teams to ensure a seamless customer process from the initial touch point straight through to onboarding.
- Experience with graphic design and or creating marketing or educational videos
- Fluent in an additional language
- Experience with the international student recruiting industry
Connect with employer: