The mission of the Marketing Integration Department is to ensure the seamless running of the day-to-day by reducing churn and increasing productivity.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Marketing Integration Department, you will be part of the team responsible for integrating departments within and outside of Marketing through centralized processes, methodologies, and communications. As the Senior Manager, Styling Integration, you will drive efficiency and accountability by leading and championing the Styling Lifecycle and guiding the Styling team to a successful execution. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Marketing Integration to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE JOB
As the Manager, Styling Operations , you will:
- Ensure the Styling lifecycle is executed in the right way, at the right time, and with the right people.
- Integrate new infrastructure into and out of the department, and represent the departments interests cross-functionally.
- Ensure the department has the functional, clean, and organized tools that they need when they need them.
- Provide business-driven, simple, and relevant information to the department.
The Manager, Styling Operations has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing