Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you a natural leader that loves watching your ideas come to life? Are you a self-starter that can't resist a challenge? We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our team!
As a leader in our Marketing team, you will work with the brands within the Paladin Group of Companies across North America and be responsible for creating and executing campaigns that enhance our business development strategies,convert target clients, and lead the proposal writing team on composing winning proposals. Working with our leadership teams, you will deliver key campaigns and marketing initiatives to grow our brand awareness and generate leads.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing B2B campaigns using several different channels and media
- Prepare strategic marketing plans for brands within the Paladin Group of Companies.
- Executing PPC campaigns & working with our SEO team to deliver on KPIs
- Generate and interpret detailed reports (campaign reports, website analytics), and provide recommendations that align with the organization's goals
- Relationship building - identifying key partnerships and industry affiliations
- Managing the creation of proposals and marketing collateral, and assisting with execution when needed to increase conversion rates
You are a great fit if you have
- Ensure high quality preparation and production of all written materials while consistently applying the Paladin Security brand and key messaging
- Maintain regular communication with leadership team and align on strategic proposals
- Oversee the marketing and proposal team members and invest in their development and growth
- Experience creating and executing B2B marketing strategies and inbound marketing campaigns
- Experience with implementing and managing a CRM
- Phenomenal communication, copywriting, and editing skills.
- Excellent speaking skills to give presentations or lead meetings with confidence.
- Incredible interpersonal skills that create a positive work environment and gain the trust of your colleagues.
- Mastered the Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) suite
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hootsuite, and Social Advertising Platforms (including paid sponsorships)
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Critical thinking skills and ability to take action from feedback
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 5-7 years' proven experience in marketing or advertising.
- Experience managing a team of 1-3 persons
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, business administration, English or a similar, relevant field.
- Master communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to work equally well with members of the executive team and general staff alike, including vendors, business partners, team members and co-workers.
- Results-driven with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment; while delivering on multiple, concurrent initiatives.
- Experience with Request for Proposals considered an asset
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Vice President, Marketing
This is a Full-Time
position Monday - Friday
Number of Openings for this position: 1