Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Job Title: North America Marketing Director
North America Marketing Director is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company products and services within the North America region.
- Desire to adjust for a startup environment and have the resources to achieve the market from 0 to 1
- Work in the field of social gaming and marketing, essentially poker
- Enroll, organize and manage a marketing team
- Develop, administer and maintain comprehensive sales and marketing plan that ensures continued growth in the game industry
- Provide reports based on the marketing trends, competition, products, and pricing
- Optimize and maximize marketing efforts that generate value for both the users and the organization
- Improve product marketability and profitability by identifying market opportunities; coordinating new product development
- Exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, determining the best course of action
- Support the community and build trust with users
*Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, business or related field
*3+ years of experience as a Marketing Lead in the gaming industry, providing the creation, development, implementation, and execution of marketing strategies and programs
*3+ years of experience in companies such as Zynga or Playtika or WSOP or PokerStars or PPPoker or Pokerrrr is a big plus
*A solid understanding of measuring and managing customer loyalty and retention
*In-depth knowledge in the gaming industry’s concepts, practices, procedures and trends
*Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and creative thinking
*A passion and understanding of gaming culture
Work remotely: Yes. Occasionally travel needed.
Please only apply if you have experience in the gaming industry.
#81 - Wealthsimple - Developing an Engineering Career in FinTech