About Canada Drives
We believe that buying a car should be an amazing experience, so we did something about it. Canada Drives has reimagined car shopping for the 21st century!
As the nation's largest 100% online vehicle retailing and delivery platform, Canadians can shop hundreds of certified used cars and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep with a click of a button.
We're a team of disruptors, breaking new ground at the intersection of e-commerce and automotive. We value innovation, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we're looking for high-energy pioneers to help us do things that have never been done before.
It's been a hugely exciting year for Canada Drives with the national launch of our online car sales platform (as seen on CTV news ), and we don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. The recent TechCrunch announcement of $100 million in funding means we can continue to rapidly grow our team and expand to new markets.
The automotive industry was stagnating but big changes are happening. Be a part of it-explore marketing opportunities with Canada Drives. Career-defining moments lie ahead...
We are looking for an eCommerce leader to drive our leading edge direct-to-consumer experience. We want a strategic thinker with strong business acumen and a passion for eCommerce to lead our high-performing team through significant growth.
The ideal candidate is a creative innovator, compelling storyteller, and data-driven marketer, who is equally comfortable getting market data to help set priorities as they are giving feedback on creative strategies and partnership opportunities.
- Develop the eCommerce roadmap that drives revenue growth through development and management of integrated cross-platform campaigns, PR and branding, media buys, partnerships, social media, community programs and content.
- Lead the strategy and execution for our growing eCommerce business across all advertising and marketing channels. Drive eCommerce innovation by developing marketing campaigns and strategies that generate maximum engagement with consumers across our many channels.
- Grow digital acquisition & revenue by developing strategies to drive traffic, conversion and ROI for all eCommerce acquisition channels. Identify and act on the best opportunities for growth and help solve the greatest challenges holding us back.
- Be an eCommerce thought leader by identifying, implementing and sharing the latest digital marketing trends, new technologies, best practices, competitor activity, and learning opportunities that help drive business success.
- Manage segmentation, cross device and omnichannel with the help of our analytics team and tools, develop and manage segments and target them with unique advertising, marketing and remarking strategies. Help create a seamless and integrated customer experience across all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile app). Have a solid understanding of attribution models and how various channels should work together to deliver excellent results.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- 10+ years of eCommerce experience with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Success managing large-scale brand awareness campaigns (including offline media), partnerships, influencer programs, email marketing, PR and media buying. Cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing & Social Media.
- Have developed, implemented and managed highly engaging campaigns delivering high ROI awareness, traffic and revenue.
- Have fostered a high-performance, creative, and continual growth environment with a team or business.
- Success diving deep into data, identifying and understanding opportunities to improve conversion, adoption, and increase growth.
- A growth mindset with deep knowledge and hands-on experience building funnels and lifecycle journeys to drive revenue.
- You are up to date with the latest innovative solutions and marketing capabilities, industry trends and emerging customer and market needs.
- Demonstrated an ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a positive attitude
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of Canada's top emerging companies
- Human and technical resources to assist optimization across the entire marketing landscape
- Competitive salary with opportunities for raises and advancement
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing training
Sales and Marketing