A well-established medium sized company is looking to hire full time professionals. Our company is in the international trading industry specialising in recycled products, containers and transportation between Canada and Asia. We offer a competitive base salary and commission, along with an extended health benefit plan and paid vacation time.
- Achievethe monthly sales target as defined by the company and the purchasing manager
- Develop the network with potential agents and buyers in the automobiles industry
- Support in tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the business
- Forecast price and market trends in the automobiles industry
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Coordinate and control quantity and timing of deliveries
- A certain level of flexibility regarding availability outside of the normal working hours is required
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
*Qualifications and Requirements*
In order for the ideal candidate to perform successfully, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Must have knowledge in the automobiles industry
- Have minimum of 1 to 2 years in marketing and sales work experience with a proven track record
- Must be fluent in English. Ability to communicate in French and/or Chinese is an asset.
- Has a wide network of connections
- Sensitive to market evaluation and customer’s interest
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Motivated and has good problem-solving skills to overcome objections
- Dynamic, self-starter and can work well under pressure
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have Permanent Resident status
- Drivers license and own vehicle is required