As the Marketing Coordinator you’ll have the opportunity to help grow a company that works with industry-leading companies by building awareness, driving leads, and fostering engagement. This role offers exposure to multiple areas of marketing and the opportunity to rapidly build your experience.
- Assists in setting marketing strategy
- Updates website content in WordPress and schedules new blog posts for publishing according to the company’s content calendar
- Supports content marketing efforts – helps set our content calendar, plan content for each buyer persona, publishes and promotes content
- Maintains a content inventory and refreshes outdated content as needed
- Supports SEO efforts by optimizing site content, internal linking, and building backlinks
- Schedules email marketing campaigns including ongoing newsletters and promotions
- Helps create sales enablement content such as case studies, feature guides, etc
- Manages the company’s social media and participates in communities where our target audience is active
- Reports on marketing performance and ROI
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Highly creative with a passion for trying new initiatives
- Post-secondary degree focused in marketing or communications
- Good experience and understanding of English language, writing, editing
- Detail-oriented with creative problem solving skills
- Working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, and / or advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Familiarity with Hubspot
Why Join Crowd Content?
We’re a fun, energetic team on a trajectory to the top of our industry. When you join Crowd Content, you’re joining a high-performing team and experienced management that is focused on business and career growth. We believe in mentoring and supporting each employee as they work toward their personal and team goals.
- Career growth opportunities
- Downtown Victoria office (Yates Street)
- Flexible work location (home or office)
- Excellent benefits package
- Quarterly team events
Sales and Marketing