Do you enjoy the challenge of a hybrid role and working in a fast-paced project-based team environment? Our client is an impressively expanding real estate development firm, looking for anenthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to be a key contributor to their marketing team. If you are seeking a professional opportunity to contribute your impeccable organizational skills and creative point-of-view, we want to hear from you!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Development and delivery of creative marketing, communication and promotional materials for print and digital media projects
- Curate engaging content for company’s social media sites, in adherence to corporate branding guidelines and objectives
- Actively participate in strategic discussions on best practices and improvements to marketing projects and initiatives
- Ensure accuracy and consistency with all marketing materials
- Engage with internal team and external vendors on timelines related to production and execution
- Other marketing related assignments, as required
- Degree or diploma in Design, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with branding, marketing and advertising – real-estate industry experience is an asset
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Superior graphic skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Savvy with current marketing and communications technologies
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple project time constraints and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17035 and clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Creative and Graphic Design Real Estate Sales and Marketing