Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising; maintain research databases.
- Working with the Marketing team to define product specifications and manage timetables from conceptualization to production.
- Prepare marketing and advertising plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Coordinate with the team and other involved parties regarding the production cycle.
- Prepare product marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Support sales staff by providing market trends, forecast, new product information; relaying customer service requests.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please note that this job description gives a non-exhaustive outline of the general duties, responsibilities of the position. It does not describe all the tasks in which the employee will perform. This list will be modified and updated periodically in relation to concrete situations.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in Category Management and Product Development.
- Bilingual skills in any of the following languages will be an asset (French, Spanish, Mandarin, etc)
- Ability to work on a variety of Marketing projects that require both creative problem solving and effective planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
This is for a full-time position, Monday to Friday work schedule. Interested candidates may send their resume via email.
Posted: September 20, 2016
Closes:November 19, 2016