Come join a dynamic and passionate team where you’ll be empowered to do your best, working in the plant-based sector, in the leading global category in the food business! The company is growing rapidly, building a world-class protein company where you’ll have tremendous opportunities to broaden your experience and develop your skills while helping the world become a better place. This is an exceptional career opportunity for an analytical, resourceful and entrepreneurial individual with at least 3 years of marketing and branding experience from the Food Services sector.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves telling stories, understands the value of a narrative and can leverage all of the tools required to build a 360-degree brand that connects emotionally with the Food Services industry. In this role, you will lead the overall marketing strategy and execution for the company’s Food Service channel from the ground up and set the brand apart from its competitors with a compelling “Why” story and creative through various channels.
- Execute POS materials and signage, sales collateral and sales presentations
- Develop briefs and lead agency teams to create appealing, craveable visuals and creative
- Develop and hone brand guidelines for the company’s Food Service Channel
- Create front and back of house-training documents Customer Mapping & Insights
- Initiate consumer research including focus groups and online surveys to keep pulse with the customer wants and needs
- Develop and create marketing plans and platforms to develop branded food programs and generate affinity, trust and earned media / referral with target customers
- Negotiate all business and co-branding terms, manage creative approval process and foster relationships with licensors
- Partner with in-store marketing and digital teams to ensure that creative message/execution is on brand
- Design and support seasonal promotions, new product and program launches
- Develop innovative programs and pitch partnerships to incubate new products and drive total brand awareness to support retail business
- Report results for all partnerships and programs monthly, deriving insights and learnings to inform and adjust future programs
- Provide analysis and insight to measure and improve marketing program effectiveness
- Plan and manage marketing budget, including monthly forecasting and accruals
- Lead tradeshow strategy and execution of booth, product, and collateral
- Lead experiential events to draw awareness, press and buzz for new restaurant launches
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 to 5+ years of Food Service marketing experience
- You are passionate about the plant-based movement and eager to share that with others
- Ability to analyze business trends and financial metrics, including sales, return on investments, and profit and loss.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful with a drive to do what is needed to deliver growth – ability to think strategically, but not afraid of tactical execution; ability to work with limited resources
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross-functionally, and be a strong team player
- Highly effective project management skills, with a proven ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Due to Covid-19 physical distancing, the hiring process will be conducted remotely and the successful candidate can start working from home, but staff has started to come back into their new office.
Competitive compensation package with great health benefits, discretionary bonuses, flexible work environment and growth and development opportunities. Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
Restaurants and Food Service Sales and Marketing