Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You are looking to join a fast-paced, results-driven Marketing Automation & Email Team. You are a Marketing Automation Specialist who can find opportunities to make good processes great, and understand the impact your work in a marketing platform can have to an ever-growing global organization. You have a strong passion for helping marketers achieve their objectives through email campaigns, and have a critical lens when it comes to database segmentation, and email design best practices.
Your natural curiosity and ability to understand complex technology environments allows you to analyze and evaluate how we can do things better - and you feel confident presenting these recommendations to both technical and non-technical colleagues. You are committed to staying on top of Marketing Automation trends and best practices, and you know the best communities and resources to gather this knowledge.
You report to the Director of Marketing Automation & Email, and work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing and Product teams. You have 2+ years of hands-on experience in a B2B email marketing or demand generation, preferably with Marketo, Eloqua, or Hubspot. Responsibilities...
You’re Great At...
- Design, build, and test all programs and processes within the Marketo platform
- Execution of enterprise-focused, B2B email nurturing programs, complex scoring models, and programs to support all regions of the world
- Measure and provide insight across a number of success criteria, including: deliverability, open rates, CTRs, lead stage conversion and ultimately email-influenced revenue
- Staying organized and meeting tight deadlines
- Paying extreme attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well built and well tested
- Digging into the numbers, finding their meaning and presenting them in an interesting and engaging way
- Understanding factors that influence email deliverability, renderability, and conversion
- Being data-driven in your decision making, and prioritizing tasks based on the impact they have to your colleagues globally
- Creating processes and templates for repetitive tasks
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceed expectations
- You have working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You enjoy dynamic, high energy environments
- You understand how businesses sell to other businesses