Make an impact! Help doctors deliver better patient care with high definition ultrasound imaging!
Want to make a difference? Market something that really matters? Medical imaging improves and saves lives every day! Stethoscopes are old school – a blind spot. Ultrasound imaging provides improved accuracy in diagnostics and guided surgery. And yet, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging. Help us get a handheld ultrasound in the pocket of every physician!
We’re growing fast and we need your help. Come be part of this feel-good local medical technology success story. Take your career to the next level with a dynamic marketing team that is hitting it out of the park.
Who we are:
Clarius Mobile Health was founded to empower every medical professional with accurate, easy to use and affordable imaging tools. We’re miniaturizing high quality point-of-care ultrasound to offer a safe and cost-effective option for all clinicians in every specialty. In 2019 we launched our second-generation wireless handheld ultrasound scanners, incorporating feedback from customers and the benefits of advancing technology. More than 25,000 clinicians have used Clarius to improve their ability to diagnose or treat patients.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a new Marketing Automation & Demand Generation Specialist who is passionate, highly detailed oriented, and loves a fast-paced environment. We promise, you’ll never be bored. You’ll be focused on developing operational excellence around our brand-new marketing automation platform – yes, a clean instance of Marketo to make your own!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test, deploy, and optimize lead generation programs, set-up drip campaigns to nurture leads by different segments/specialties, as well as send pre- and post-communications on 20+ events/webinars per quarter.
- Master email marketing campaigns, from responsive HTML email design to results tracking
- Write beautiful email content that excites physicians about using Clarius ultrasound in their practice.
- Perform A/B testing on elements of marketing programs, from emails to landing pages, to continuously improve campaign effectiveness.
- Measure, analyze and report on program metrics, effectiveness, and ROI using both Marketo and Salesforce.
- Monitor, test, and update lead scoring models to ensure high quality marketing qualified leads.
- Manage and grow our email lists, import tradeshow lists, clean lists, and act as a data steward.
- Ensure compliance and best practices in every program launched across 20+ countries.
- Take on additional marketing tasks willingly as required.
- Contribute to improvement and innovation to drive results.
Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or Commerce
- 2-5+ years of hands on marketing experience in a high growth technology company
- 2+ Year of Experience with Marketo (preferred), Eloqua, Pardot and/or SalesForce (an asset)
- Proven track record executing successful demand generation and lead management programs
- High energy and a positive attitude with an unshakeable smile
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, including written grammar
- Highly analytical while still creative with strategy and messaging
- Self-starter, smart, quick-learning, and self-motivated
- Team orientated and highly collaborative
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a high-technology environment or medical industry an asset
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education).
- Extended Medical and Dental benefit package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- An opportunity to work with a talented team focused on advancing healthcare across the globe.
Sales and Marketing