Fantastic marketing and communications opportunity for someone who has an interest in working for an organization with an environmental purpose!
Who- the Company:
Our client is a non-for-profit that represents more than 4,000 professionals. The Association delivers professional development, certification and advocacy programs and services in order to ensure a sustainable workforce in the water sector, creating a strong network of water practitioners, and also fostering leadership and innovation within the water community. If you are looking for an established association and are interested in further developing your Marketing and Communication experience through directly working with an amazing CEO, this could be an ideal place for you!
What- the Role:
- Gathering, producing and distributing news and compelling fact-based information (social content, e-newsletters, publications, media releases, info packages) about the water sector and to build positive brand recognition.
- Responsibilities also include developing, implementing and evaluating the results of marketing and communication plans that promote participation in their programs and services to various customer groups.
- Website – Write, edit and organize content, ensure brand consistency and compliance with relevant legislation, manage the site map, identify performance targets, and measure success.
- Quarterly magazine - Maintain an annual editorial plan, solicit content, write and/or edit articles, proof layouts, provide direction and feedback to the publisher, and manage the distribution list.
- E-newsletters – Maintain an editorial calendar, collect content, write and/or edit content, manage distribution lists, ensure compliance with relevant legislation, identify performance targets and measure success.
- Social media – Maintain an editorial calendar for each platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), identify performance targets and measure success.
- Annual Membership & Buyers' Guide – Create an editorial outline for each edition, write and/or edit content, proof layouts, provide direction and feedback to publisher, and manage the distribution list.
- Support sponsorship fulfillment for the Annual Conference and Trade Show.
- Recruit, train, develop, and manage performance of co-op students.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive Officer in creating, tracking progress, and evaluating annual member communication, resource and marketing program work plans and budgets.
Who- the Candidate:
We are seeking a Marketing and Communication Specialist with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience and a great eye for details and design. You must be proactive, detail-oriented and creative. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are very important for this role. The ideal candidate will have advanced Adobe Suite (In Design), Photoshop and/or Illustrator software experience.
Burnaby- transit accessible but all staff is presently working full time remotely. Opportunity to have a blend of work from office and work from home post-pandemic.
Commensurate with level of relevant work experience. They have great benefits, a generous vacation package and an amazing corporate culture!
This search is moving quite quickly! If you are interested or know someone else who may be interested in this role, please let us know.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly! If you are interested in this unique and fulfilling senor accounting opportunity with a large, well-established company, please do not hesitate to apply today. If you already have a Recruiter at SWIM, please reach out soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Thanks!
Sales and Marketing