UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Marketing Account Strategist
at OpenRoad Head Office.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be part of OpenRoad's Marketing Department, a full-service internal ad agency that serves the group's dealerships and internal retail "clients"
- Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Projects, act as the account strategist for various dealership accounts in the designated region, to deliver promotions and campaigns that increase traffic, leads, awareness and sales
- Work daily in a designated region with a Vice President of Regional Operations and dealership sales and fixed operations management to develop growth strategies and execute campaigns that grow marketing and sales results for dealership accounts
- Understand the needs of each dealership department through research and data analysis
- Create and send email and direct mail campaigns, ensuring content accuracy and pulling database lists to generate leads, increase awareness and support sales
- Develop and execute micro campaign strategies leveraging targeted opportunities and customer databases
- Work with the vice presidents and managers in regional dealership operations and corporate marketing, to deliver external and in-store events, including model launches, private sales, and scheduling and supervision of event staff
- Proactively suggest and plan special seasonal campaigns and community engagement opportunities for dealership accounts
- Work with the creative and digital marketing teams to strategize, create and implement activations to increase sales and service traffic for assigned dealership accounts
- Be an ambassador for loyalty and customer relationship projects across the group and actively promote and assist with execution at the stores
- Come up with advertising strategy and create traditional media and digital media plans and creative briefs to support monthly sales campaigns, working closely with internal and external media partners
- Work with a media buyer, digital buying team and creative services team to ensure ads are properly created and scheduled to ensure production deadlines are met
- Assist with executing corporate group-wide campaigns and projects, ensuring compliance and good understanding at the store level
- Exercise dealership marketing budget controls, and process invoices
- Work on, support and supervise video productions and organic social media posts and initiatives
- Uphold company and department policies, practices and systems
- Provide additional coordination and marketing support as required
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management
- This position is based in a designated region with regular weekly travel required to the OpenRoad Marketing and head office locations, plus various assigned dealerships within the Lower Mainland on a regular basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum two years of experience in a marketing role or as an advertising account executive, or equivalent, in a fast-paced industry
- Degree, diploma or equivalent experience in marketing, business, or communications
- Proven success in online marketing, blogging, guerrilla marketing, event management, co-promotions, customer relationship, and content generation and business/sponsorship partnerships
- Willingness to work potentially long hours at various times of the day for vehicle launches or driving events, and sponsorship activations, including weeknights and weekends
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management skills and ability to work with pressing deadlines
- Experience in overall project management with a creative mind
- Responsible individual with own vehicle and a mandatory valid BC Class 5 driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience in luxury and mainstream brands preferred
- Fluency in multiple languages is a strong asset (specifically Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi)
- Passion for cars and knowledge of automotive industry is a significant bonus
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing