Provide leadership to a high functioning, integrated team at Fraser Health, committed to creating great workplaces. As the Managing Consultant, People Information and Benefits, you will plan and manage the operations of People Information and Benefits.
Your responsibilities include:
• Leading and managing information systems and procedures to optimize the utilization of current information systems such as Meditech, and ensure the delivery of effective and efficient services.
• Providing HR resource expertise in the area of applicable regulations, legislation and collective agreements.
• Interpreting and applying collective agreement provisions to ensure consistent and appropriate processing and maintenance of employee and employer entitlements and provisions.
• Maintaining current knowledge on employer practices across the BC Health Authorities/Organizations.
• Providing leadership to Fraser Health on employee benefit plan design, cost impact and administration, and participate on health sector reviews of benefit plan structures and administration.
• Ensuring employer practices meet legislative, regulatory and professional standards.
As the successful candidate, you have a degree in Human Resources/Labour Relations or related designation, and seven to nine years recent related experience in various Human Resource/Labour Relations functions including Benefit Administration in a supervisory capacity.
This is a regular, full time position located at Royal Columbian Hospital in New Westminster, BC.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.