At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity
KPMG's Technology, Strategy and Transformation practice advises clients on executive and management issues in IT to increase the value that IT delivers within their organization. Working with the senior leadership to help them overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face. We assist them with their strategy, identify and champion transformation opportunities and assist with key decisions on how IT will operate. Projects in this space include strategy development, governance review, process assessment, enterprise architecture, solution selection and design.
We are seeking a Manager to join our Vancouver office to support clients in a variety of sectors. In this role you will be responsible for contributing to business development and practice growth activities, plan and manage multiple client engagements, and lead the day-to-day operation and execution of services in this team. You will play a key role in delivering high quality analysis and insights across a breadth of business. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead end-to-end delivery of multiple client engagements, managing complex stakeholder relationships and mobilizing solutions teams to bring valuable solutions;
- Contribute to all aspects of building a practice though business development, speaking and community engagement with a focus on building a personal and practice brand.
- Lead the development and submission of proposals and bid documents.
- Manage, mentor, and train Consultants and Senior Consultants within the Technology, Strategy and Transformation Advisory Practice in developing skills and applying methodologies.
- Develop service deliverables such as reports, analysis, recommendations, and presentations.
- Conduct interviews and/or workshops with client stakeholders and collect and analyze relevant documentation such as processes, controls, policies, strategies, etc.
Keys to your su ccess:
- 5 to 10 years of Big 4 consulting experience, or 10 or more years of experience in IT management roles
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce, or related field - graduate degree is an asset
- Experience in Energy and Resources (Mining, Natural Resources or Oil and Gas)
- Proven understanding of modern technologies and their applications in the business world and various industries
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) considered an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Team leadership capabilities with a drive to work closely in a collaborative team environment, lead internal and external teams and manage project deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
- Relevant industry designations such as ITIL Service Manager, PMP or TOGAF would be assets.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business . Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.