Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver; Calgary Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Join our Supply Chain practice! Named a leader in Supply Chain and Operations Consulting by both Gartner and Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory.What will your typical day look like?
Our practice has global reach and you might find yourself jumping on a flight to Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sweden, and many other interesting locations (following necessary guidelines based on COVID-19 restrictions globally). Wherever it may be, you will:
About the team
- Manage best-in-class Supply Chain Planning assessment and transformation projects
- Use advanced analytics to drive cost reductions and performance improvement, and technology transformations with clients that come to Deloitte to help solve their pressing concerns
- Cultivate and manage relationships at the client leadership level
- Identify sales opportunities and lead the development of proposals to assist clients in improving their supply chain performance
- Coach and develop practice staff and participate in firm recruitment events
Our Deloitte Supply Chain & Network Operations Consulting practice is the largest in the Canadian market and part of the largest consulting firm in the world. We have 150+ practitioners in our team and we are still growing. We have offices across Canada: Toronto, Montreal Vancouver, and Calgary to name only a few. We value diversity, which is why our team members come from diverse backgrounds and countries.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients across industries to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create a competitive advantage. Our work involves developing innovative recommendations to address client issues and help senior executives through strategic decision-making. We leverage our ability to bring an end-to-end approach from a strategic roadmap through implementation and execution.
If you have ideas you are passionate about, you are welcome to explore them through: market research, proposals, recruitment, innovation labs, strategy development, AI joint ventures, and career coaching/mentorship opportunities just to name a few.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
Our shared values
- Has a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 5-8 years of industry experience with Supply Chain Planning, consulting and system implementation expertise, and proficiency in leading project delivery
- Demonstrates expertise in some of the following Supply Chain Planning specializations: Assessment, Strategy & Vision Alignment, Integrated Business Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Flexibility, Supply Chain Planning Application Selection and Implementation, Performance Metrics Analytics, etc.
- Is committed to professional and client service excellence
- Is experienced with project management, project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision-making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability, and team leadership.
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates the ability to work effectively in teams
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production