Overview: Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world's entrepreneurs.
Sage began as a small business in the UK 35 years ago and over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy. In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
We reinvent and simplify business accounting through brilliant technology, working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
As a FTSE 100 business, we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation - not only financially but through the participation of colleagues who are also empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Please visit our website at company website
Responsible for daily oversight of Lead Development execution and working in close collaboration with marketing, sales and leadership teams to deliver qualified sales leads. The Lead Development manager hires, trains, coaches and drives Lead Development Specialists to meet or exceed monthly targets for pipeline creation.
- Coach and monitor Lead Development calls to ensure best practices
- Identify obstacles and ways to increase quality and quantity of leads delivered to Sales
- Track SQL flow and progress with Sales leaders to mitigate lead loss
- Track and report individual and team KPIs to ensure alignment to Sales objectives
- Review MQL pipeline and outcomes with marketing/ensure sales and marketing alignment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of relevant experience including 1 year of proven leadership responsibility
- 5+ years of experience in software inside sales, lead development or inside sales management
- Experienced working cross-functionally and with sales and marketing leadership
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed and can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling experience
- Command of assessing, diagnosing and managing a sales motion end-to-end
- Superior written and oral communication and presentation skills. Comfortable creating and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated ability to coach, develop and motivate