Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Your role as a manager at Deloitte:
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose -to make an impact that matters -by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
The Deloitte Risk Advisory practice in Vancouver team is focused on building our new and innovative assurance services, with a global application and we are looking for a Manager to join our dynamic team. While you will be primarily involved in execution of audits for public and private clients as part of the IT Assurance service offering, you will also be equally involved in the following:
- Service Organization Control (SOC) audits for technology and cloud-based companies;
- Advisory projects in the areas of controls for technology and cloud-based companies;
- Provide value-added and relevant analyses of an organization's internal control structure, performance, productivity, and efficiency; and
- National and global assurance innovation projects and proofs of concept.
As a Manager you will:
- Analyze and diagnose client business and technology issues to develop and recommend creative solutions.
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants and Senior Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential.
- Assist in building consensus with client management while understanding and communicating client expectations to the project team. Throughout projects you will accept and manage complexity in projects and guide teams in dealing effectively with change barriers and project constraints.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability.
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor.
- Contribute to practice growth and development.
- Lead business development presentations and actively participate in complex proposal development while demonstrating your selling and closing skills.
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation are an asset
- Completed a professional designation e.g. CISA, CISSP, CPA, CCSK or CIA
- 5-6 years of experience in various areas such as IT Audit, Controls Assurance, business process controls, risk management and related standards
- A Big 4 or other firm experience is an asset
- Experience in the technology, media or telecommunication industry an asset
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Experienced in business development
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects
- Willingness for some travel
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production