REAL ESTATE. Diverse, exciting, and challenging senior level FP&A role with an extremely successful real estate company based in Vancouver. Great opportunity for long-term growth within a vibrant corporate culture. Reporting to a Vice-President Finance. An Analyst as direct report. This is one of SWIM’s favourite clients to recruit for! We’ve placed many happy people at this company.
Who- the Company:
Swim Recruiting is very excited to represent this reputable real estate company to the Vancouver candidate market! The company is successful and stable, with several best-in-class projects on the go and opportunity for career development.
What- the Role:
The Manager, Real Estate FP&A will be responsible for a variety of FP&A responsibilities including budgeting, forecasting business decision support, market research analysis, business development and SWOT analysis, cash flow analysis, financial proformas, etc. The Manager will report into the VP Finance and will have one (1) Analyst as a direct report. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven and talent Analyst who is eager to use their FP&A toolkit within a fast-paced, friendly, and successful company. A passion for real estate is key! Plenty of opportunity for long-term career growth based on performance and potential. Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a full job description.
Who- the Candidate:
Qualified candidates will have excellent financial modeling skills! We are looking for well-rounded Senior Analysts who are bright, hard-working, professional, confident, humble, upbeat, and dynamic.
This is a wonderful career opportunity for someone who wants to grow over many years with a reputable and complex Vancouver-based real estate company. We are seeking a hard-working and talented Analyst, of course, but the successful candidate will be much more than that- we are looking for people who lead a well-rounded and active life, whether that be through philanthropic pursuits, sports, hobbies, travel, etc.
- Ability to create, improve, and maintain sophisticated, complex, and robust financial models is paramount. (There will be a financial modeling assessment as part of the interview process.)
- Systems savvy, with extremely strong Excel skills. Experience with BI tools and data visualization tools is preferred.
- At least 5 years relevant and progressive FP&A work experience.
- Experience working in real estate is highly preferred, but potentially not required for very talented FP&A individuals who are very keen to work in the real estate sector and who have many transferable skills.
- CPA or CFA or MBA-Finance is highly preferred, but not necessarily required for someone with an abundance of relevant work experience. The company will support further professional development should the Manager choose to pursue in future.
- A professional and friendly communication style is key, as are polished presentation skills.
Head office is located in the heart of Vancouver’s downtown core. The new Manager will likely work from home and from the office on a rotational basis during physical distancing.
VERY generous and competitive base salary commensurate with experience and skills- this company pays well for top talent. The company also provides a competitive performance-based bonus, professional development support, and some fantastic perks and benefits. Please discuss further with SWIM!
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at SWIM, please reach out directly to that person very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Thank you!
Banking, Finance and Insurance