IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Manager, Portfolio and Proposal Services to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- One of the largest and most complex enterprise IT environments in British Columbia
- Exposure to working on a wide range and variety of IT Infrastructure Projects
- An environment that will build and grow your skill set, and allow for promotions or opportunities to work on a variety of teams
- Office is very accessible via public transportation and offers long term contract opportunities
- Managing IT infrastructure project proposal request in-take, and proposal solutioning, preparation, submission, negotiation and approval processes.
- Lead the Proposal/Portfolio Management team, which is responsible for interfacing with clients and delivery teams.
- Review the completed project proposals in support of shared Technology Services for clients across the province.
- Accountable and responsible for managing the relationship with the clients related to the project request in-take process, the timely solutioning and delivery of project proposals to the clients, and the negotiation of solutions / estimates.
- Oversee the policies and processes related to the project in-take process, including defining, evaluating and refining policies and procedures to lead to enhanced and integrated services that are cost effective.
- Minimum degree in Project Management, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum of ten 10 years’ recent experience working in an IT outsourcing environment in a large, complex organization
- Minimum of five 5 years’ experience leading a Service Management team, preparing proposals for a range of IT infrastructure projects (e.g. server, storage, network, security, and workstation related projects), and interfacing with Director / Manager level stakeholders.
- Experience managing a proposal development organization, and developing proposals in a fast paced, large, outsourced IT service delivery environment, delivering, delivering a high volume of proposals annually (i.e. > 300 proposals per year)
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience with proposal development, including project costing and proposal terms and conditions
- Ability to work in a complex out-sourced / shared services / matrixed organization
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Posted: September 15, 2016
Closes:November 14, 2016