Job Description Summary
If you consider yourself technologically savvy as well as marketing-minded, STEMCELL is looking for a Manager for Marketing Technology to support online marketing through our website, marketing automation, digital application development, and other online channels by serving as a crucial link between business and technology.
As the Manager for Marketing Technology at STEMCELL, you'll be guiding the implementation of the next phase of growth in the department, as well as working collaboratively to achieve departmental and organizational goals. You'll be leading conversations about integrating technology into the way STEMCELL achieves current and strategic marketing objectives, playing a key role in the future growth of Canada's largest biotechnology company.Job Description Core Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Evaluate the newest and most innovative digital technologies and develop a vision for using them effectively to improve the business
- Oversee the utilization of platforms and software as a service to complete tasks involved from the execution of online marketing strategies to the daily operational tasks of the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing department
- Proactively collaborate with internal experts to drive the development of new digital marketing capabilities
- Leverage audience-based, data-driven strategies and tactics that drive stronger personalization and UX design to improve the customer's online experience
- Monitor KPI's from the website's daily operation with a focus on driving e-commerce revenue and supporting lead generation efforts
- University degree in marketing/communications, mathematics or science; experience or education in life sciences, biotechnology or related fields highly desirable
- Minimum 7 years of experience managing marketing technology platforms, web programming experience (HTML5/CSS3/jQuery)
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing software including: customer relationship management (Salesforce, Hubspot, Sage), content management systems (i.e. Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla), experience management (i.e. AEM), E-commerce (i.e. Magento), mobile tracking software, product information management (i.e. Akeneo), and marketing automation platforms (i.e. Eloqua, Marketo)
- Expert understanding of web metrics and digital analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, lead generation, database management, and website optimization
- Creativity and adaptability with a strong analytical methodology to problem-solving; demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals is an asset
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Sales and Marketing