Our client is a well-established organization in the industrial sector, looking for an exceptional Manager, Industrial Real Estate to be a part of their team. This multi-faceted role will offer a wide scope of opportunities to utilize your strategic planning, management and sharp negotiation skills. If you enjoy working in a dynamic project-based environment and have a natural affinity to connect with a diverse range of people, this could be the role for you.
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Manage day-to-day functions of the department and team
- Handle negotiations and execution of property acquisitions and contractual agreements
- Oversee efficiencies of internal document management system
- Establish metrics tracking system and reporting schedules
- Supervise revenue collection and manage cash flow activities
- Generate reports for Management review
- Provide strategic consultation on improvements to existing processes
- Ensure all departmental and business practices adhere to compliance policies
- Additional tasks and special projects, as required
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Real Estate or related field
- 5 years’ experience in commercial, industrial real estate or leasehold management
- Proven track record of team management, leadership and mentorship
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to deal and accuracy
- Expert time management with high-volume tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Confident ability liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17175 and clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com