Manager in Training
Our Management Development Program is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to become a future leader at Kal Tire. In the role of Manager in Training, you will learn every aspect of our store operations from budgetary and operational responsibilities to mastering the technical skills of our business. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, thrives on exceeding customer expectations and excels working in a team-based, learning environment.Required Skills & Abilities
Education and Special Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of managerial/supervisory experience, preferably in a service related or retail environment.
- Proven demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Able to excel in a physically demanding environment that will involve some heavy lifting throughout the day.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities in a complex business environment.
- Demonstrated experience with budget and inventory management.
- Committed to working in a positive, collaborative and supportive working environment.
- Previous experience working in a safety-first culture.
- Sales experience considered an asset.
- High school diploma; post graduate diploma or degree or equivalent experience is considered an asset.
- Must have a willingness to relocate within the region.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect.