You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Finance Transformation Advisory Practice helps organizations maximize efficiencies and drive business value across the organization. The Finance function is evolving to become a business partner that supports, provides insights and challenges the business, creating value by improving the quality of decisions and ensuring that a chosen business strategy delivers the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk. The question we, as KPMG, want to answer is "What can we do to improve what finance brings to the organization?"
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager interested in fostering a highly visible presence in the business community in Vancouver to join KPMG's Finance Transformation advisory team. This role will be responsible for leveraging existing capabilities within the Management Consulting group and helping drive expansion opportunities. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Manage projects including large scale Finance transformation, system implementation and process improvement endeavors
- Support the development of proposals and marketing events
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to senior and executive level client stakeholders
- Help organizations manage risks and improve performance
- Identify business development opportunities for Finance Transformation advisory projects
- Work with senior KPMG leaders to enhance and integrate service offerings across Management Consulting practices
- Manage, mentor and train Consultants and Senior Consultants within the Finance Transformation advisory practice
- Develop relationships and partnerships with other KPMG offices
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Commerce, or related field or equivalent experience
- Completion of MBA or Accounting designation
- 7 - 10 years of experience consulting/advisory in Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Outstanding communication skills (oral & written), with the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Demonstrated project or engagement management ability to plan and execute projects/engagements to a successful conclusion
- Proven track record with the types of business development activities and an established network of relevant contacts
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance