At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Finance Transformation (FT) practice helps organizations be nimble and drive business value across the enterprise. Aimed at the finance function to increase performance and reduce cycle times, we work with CFOs and finance leaders to truly transform the finance function and how it supports the overall enterprise. We do this by delivering a range of financial transformation capabilities within three service networks - efficient finance operations, effective decision support, and finance strategy & transformation. What you will do
KPMG's Finance Transformation Advisory Practice helps organizations maximize efficiencies and drive business value across the organization. The Finance function is evolving to become a business partner that supports, provides insights and challenges the business, creating value by improving the quality of decisions and ensuring that a chosen business strategy delivers the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk. The question we, as KPMG, want to answer is "What can we do to improve what finance brings to the organization?"
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager interested in fostering a highly visible presence in the business community in Calgary to join KPMG's Finance Transformation advisory team. This role will be responsible for leveraging existing capabilities within the Management Consulting group and helping drive expansion opportunities.
What you will do:
What you bring to the role
- Manage projects including large scale Finance transformation, system implementation and process improvement endeavors
- Support the development of proposals and marketing events
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to senior and executive level client stakeholders
- Help organizations manage risks and improve performance
- Identify business development opportunities for Finance Transformation advisory projects
- Work with senior KPMG leaders to enhance and integrate service offerings across Management Consulting practices
- Manage, mentor and train Consultants and Senior Consultants within the Finance Transformation advisory practice
- Develop relationships and partnerships with other KPMG offices
Keys to your success
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Commerce, or related field or equivalent experience
- Completion of MBA or Accounting designation
- 7 - 10 years of experience consulting/advisory in Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .