Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are…
You will drive expansion in our enterprise customer base through the development and delivery of strategically designed upsell and cross-sell initiatives. You will generate and forecast incremental expansion pipeline across various customer segments and also play a lead role to ensure key deals are nurtured through to completion. You will closely collaborate with enterprise sales and customers success to ensure high performance and effectiveness; at both the individual rep level and across management.
You have 8+ years of large enterprise sales experience as well as previous experience managing B2B customer relationships in a SaaS environment. You are a dynamic and passionate leader that will design, execute, and measure the success of sales strategies aimed at expanding its global enterprise business.
In this role you will:
You’re Great at...
- Utilize SFDC data and coordinate with internal stakeholders to select and target a limited number of high-potential growth segments within our global customer base to expand on a quarterly basis
- Create individual strategic expansion tactics for each customer segment and closely collaborate with the appropriate enterprise teams to ensure sufficient planning and resources are in place to execute
- Support qualified expansion opportunities by stepping in as key Hootsuite sponsor to align, present and negotiate with customer champions and decision makers
- Report and communicate the performance and effectiveness of strategic expansion programs under your management
- Provide regular communication and presentations to existing customers on the incremental value created by furthering their investment and partnership with Hootsuite
- Be the champion for the culture of a ‘commercially driven’ Customer Success team
- Be the bridge between our ‘business case selling’ methodology and the delivery/expectations of customer ROI from their investment with Hootsuite. #CustomerLifeCycle #CustomerJourney
- Being a self-starter and comfortable working autonomously
- Communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively up and down the organization
- Business acumen, possessing a broad and deep understanding of our business and how your function fits into success
- Addressing roadblocks, aligning views, building a better way, and leading to that outcome
- Working on strategic business problems with peers in the organization
- Actively advocating and living our culture
- Professional experience using a Social Media Management System (SMMS) or Social Relationship Platform (SRP) to manage an organization’s social media
- Relevant work experience in sales, account management, customer success management, operations, consulting, professional services
- Previous experience with CRM applications, project management tools, authoring tools