At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity
KPMG's Enterprise practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding each client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
We are currently looking to hire a Manager to complement our energetic and high caliber team. This role will ideally suit a professional with a strong business development ability and a proven track record of great technical skills. If you are looking for excellent development prospects and a career challenge, our growing practice which supports a diverse client group in the Greater Vancouver region may be the opportunity for you. There is potential for this role to be based out of any of our Greater Vancouver offices, including Langley or Vancouver.
As part of our growing practice the Manager will apply KPMG's accounting and tax practices & methodologies to client engagements and have the ability to manage relationships with clients, practice leaders, and junior staff. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Manage client engagements including Compilations, Review Engagement, personal and corporate tax
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business plan.
- Work with members of the Enterprise Core Services management group to meet the goals of the group's financial plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor Enterprise staff in the areas of career development, core and industry specific.
- Strong business development acumen and technical competencies.
- Apply KPMG's accounting practices/methodologies to client engagements.
- 5+ years of experience working in public practice accounting.
- Must have a Canadian CPA designation or international equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
- Strong mentoring and performance management skills.
- Excellent client service skills, with the ability to understand the clients' businesses.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
The seasonality of our practice for assurance and tax can accommodate flexibility in a work arrangement. Professionals seeking modified hours or full-time seasonal employment are strongly encouraged to apply. Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.