As our Manager, Demand Generation,
you will be responsible for developing, and executing demand generation strategies through various digital channels including Marketing Automation, SEO, Web, Social, Mobile and emerging channels. You will be working closely with the Talent Acquisition team to focus your strategies around candidate generation and engagement.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience using and optimising marketing automation technologies to drive engagement and results
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably with exposure to candidate generation
- Strong analytical capability with over 2 years in marketing performance analysis
- Experience executing lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Experience with database management functions, including list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, tagging, custom report creation
- Solid communication skills - both written and oral
Driving marketing strategy and demand generation campaigns for the Talent Acquisition team including:
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Managing our candidate generation program through email and social marketing
- Employ nurturing strategies to engage prospective candidates
- Implementing tracking to optimize and improve conversion rates through the candidate funnel
- Strategically building engagement campaigns through segmentation
- Leveraging data to target key audiences
- Identify key marketing channels and tactics for engaging new candidates and building the ToD brand within the prospective talent pool.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - Salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand
Sales and Marketing