Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Our Cyber Risk Services Strategy Team is hiring! Read more below.What will your typical day look like?
Reporting to senior management, you will lead talented teams of diverse professionals delivering cyber security related engagements which help our clients understand and mature their security postures and develop effective security strategies aligned to their business. These engagements cover a wide variety of clients, industries and technologies. In addition to leading these engagements, you will help build effective teams, coach others and develop a new generation of skilled professionals while developing your own skills and business acumen.About the team
Deloitte's Cyber Security practice advises organizations across many industries on how to effectively reduce vulnerability, mitigate cyber risks and make informed decisions as they elevate their security postures to address an evolving and increasingly complex threat environment. Our diverse team of talented professionals works closely with clients across the range of cyber services currently in high demand including security assessments, compliance assessments, control testing, incident response, awareness training and threat management.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has: / You are someone with:
- Ability to work collaboratively, build relationships and lead teams of skilled professionals
- Organized and proactive with the ability to work within deadlines and budget constraints
- At least 8 years of experience working in cyber security. Hands-on technical experience is not required but the ability to participate in technical discussions is critical
- A working knowledge of security tools and concepts such as network segmentation, firewalling, virtualization, encryption, penetration testing, intrusion detection, anti-virus, patching, system hardening, incident response, SIEM solutions, etc.
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as NIST, PCI and ISO
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Able to obtain a basic security clearance
- Industry certifications such as CISA, CISSP are desirable
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production