Are you looking for that job that will allow you to combine your clinical expertise and your proven leadership skills?
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and residential care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these vibrant communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, professionalism and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
In this Regular Full Time
position as Manager, Clinical Operations
, you would be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for managing and providing leadership for assigned clinical operations at at Dr. Hogg/Weatherby Pavilions
in White Rock,
British Columbia. This work will include partnerships with other Fraser Health programs, primary care physicians and relevant community service partners to ensure that we are creating a cohesive system responsive to our client's needs.Be part of a collaborative, dynamic team as you:
• Empower and support individuals to deliver safe, quality care, and ensure service contracts meet performance criteria.
• Manage resources through the development of operating and capital budgets, review of expenses.
• Provide leadership of people to cultivate an environment that supports engagement, innovation, individual and team achievements.
• Recruit new staff and provide mentorship with meaningful feedback to team members through recognition and performance improvement to increase employee engagement and retention.
• Act as an advocate for patients and their families.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with medical staff and other internal and external partners.
• Participate in planning of short and long term tactical clinical, operational service plans.Sound interesting? Here is what we would like you to have
• An undergraduate degree in health sciences
• Seven (7) years' clinical experience,
• Two (2) years' in a leadership role.
Do you take responsibility for your own performance and aim to model integrity, resilience and confidence? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that challenges others to achieve their goals?
Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation about you joining Fraser Health where we values diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.