We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What you'll be doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you'll develop and coach a team of client service and financial service professionals, working towards a shared goal - delivering an exceptional client experience and deepening client relationships. As a Manager, Client Advice, you'll inspire team members to perform at their best, while supporting a "One Team" approach that connects each client with the right advice to meet their financial needs. You're flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you're flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.How you'll succeed
Who You Are
- Client experience - Lead by example, show your team how to deepen client relationships and meet client financial needs while providing a high standard of service. Deliver the client experience by encouraging employees to quickly resolve client complaints, escalating when necessary, and manage hard to solve issues. Empower clients to utilize self-service channels.
- Results driven leadership - Create a culture of collaboration across multiple client offers so that clients are served by those best able to meet their financial needs. Support the Banking Centre Leader in monitoring business performance, put action plans in place to close any gaps and work as one team with all partners to increase the banking centre's overall performance.
- People Leadership - Create a team oriented, positive and productive working environment by recognizing the contributions of your team. Lead and coach a successful client service and financial services team. Advocate CIBC within the community to recruit employees who share and demonstrate our values.
What CIBC offers
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take initiative, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You are a caring and accountable leader. You're passionate about developing and growing team members abilities. You have experience providing coaching and hands on support to meet team goals.
- You're goal oriented. You're motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity
- You're a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada). It's an asset if you've completed any of the following: Branch Compliance Officer's Course (BCO), Branch Managers Examination Course (BME), Conducts & Practices Handbook (CPH) Wealth Management Essentials (WME); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
What you need to know
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit .
Prince Rupert Employment Type
Customer Service, Leadership, People Leadership
Customer Service and Support Other