We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you'll develop and coach a team of client service, and financial service professionals, working towards a shared goal - delivering an exceptional client experience and deepening client relationships. As a Manager, Client Advice, you'll inspire team members to perform at their best, while supporting a "One Team" approach that connects each client with the right advice to meet their financial needs.
How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Client Experience - Lead by example and model how to deepen client relationships and meet client financial needs while providing a high standard of customer service. Drive the client experience by encouraging employees to quickly resolve client complaints, escalating when necessary, and manage complex issues. Empower clients to utilize self-service channels.
- Results Driven Leadership - Build a culture of collaboration across multiple client offers so that clients are served by those best able to meet their financial needs. Support the Banking Centre Leader in monitoring business performance, put action plans in place to close any gaps and work collaboratively with all partners to increase the banking centre's overall performance.
- People Leadership - Create a positive, collaborative and productive working environment by recognizing the contributions of your team. You will lead and coach a successful client service and financial services team. You will advocate CIBC within the community to recruit employees who share and demonstrate our values.
What CIBC Offers
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You're a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada). It's an asset if you've completed any of the following: Branch Compliance Officer's Course (BCO), Branch Managers Examination Course (BME), Conducts & Practices Handbook (CPH) Wealth Management Essentials (WME); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What you need to know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit .
Penticton-Cherry Lane Shpg Ctr Employment Type
Banking, Customer Experience (CX), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Service, Financial Services, Investment Funds, Leadership, Mutual Funds, People Leadership
Customer Service and Support Other