WHO WE ARE
Imagine playing a role to create products that save people's lives. At Mustang Survival, you can. The Mustang Survival brand represents leading edge extreme environmental protection for elite users including special operators, coast guards, fighter jet pilots, fishermen, sailors, paddlers, and even NASA astronauts. Our mission is bold, "We Save Lives for a Living", and requires courageous leaders. If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, come join us to push the boundaries of survival technology to deliver the ultimate user experience on the water through inspired technical solutions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Business Analyst Manager will be a key participant in executing the Wing Group & Mustang Survival’s technology transformation program over the next year. The organization is making a significant investment by implementing modern, connected, and enterprise-wide systems as part of a multi-year program. The Business Analyst Manager will work directly with the BA Team and business stakeholders to define business needs, solution requirements, research and propose solutions, and manage these solutions through to completion. They will be responsible for the Business Analyst Team and the improvement of the solution definition and project delivery process at the Wing Group. The position will be heavily supporting a Netsuite implementation across the company this year and will be a key role in defining the next steps for the company technology stack
- Manage the business analysis team in building the team’s solution design and project execution capabilities
- Work with the management team to ensure the prioritization of the backlog is in line with the business objectives
- Manage the BA Team’s resourcing across business projects
- Work with the BA Team to build out the roadmap requirements, solution proposals, and cross-functional project plans to drive the company towards its business objectives
- Reviewing the business application stack and suggesting changes to better fit the business requirements
- Assist in developing budgets, project plans, and ROI models for solution proposals
- Work with the BA team and vendors to problem solve issues with the line of business applications
- Ensure traceability of requirements to the solution delivered.
- Assist in communicating and managing changes across the organization
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Post-Secondary Degree (preferably a B.Sc. Computer Sciences or Business)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in information technology or business analysis.
- 3 year of experience with Netsuite
- Effectively manage teams and cross-functional projects
- Ability to adapt and work well in a continuously changing environment
- Ability to assess user requirements and develop solutions to streamline operations
- Ability to explain requirements & technology needs with users, managers, and executives
- Ability to train others in software applications and create training resources for users
- Ability to breakdown and diagram complex cross-functional processes
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
- Organized and effective at managing high workloads and cross-functional project teams
- Strives to understand the organization's direction, structure, and department requirements
- Must have prior experience in process modeling, requirements gathering, API integrations, software testing.