At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG is the leading professional services firm in the region, with a significant audit practice in a number of industries. These areas include: Financial Institutions and Real Estate, Information, Communications, Entertainment and Energy and Natural Resources. Our teams of professionals help our clients manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By thoroughly understanding each client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
As part of the management team, you will be required to lead KPMG's audit teams and ensure the correct accounting practices and methodologies are applied to our clients. Clients will look to you to add value to their business throughout the audit engagement. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career servicing some of the largest and most exciting clients in the market. Join a winning team today and grow your career. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Oversee and manage the audit of the clients.
- Manage the audit from planning to completion of statements.
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business plan.
- Work with members of the assurance management group to meet the goals of the assurance financial plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor audit staff.
- Apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices/methodologies on client engagements
Keys to Your Success
- Canadian CPA designation or international equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working with a public practice accounting firm.
- Previous experience using IFRS working with publicly listed clients.
- Exposure to large integrated Audit would be considered advantageous.
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities is derived from your dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service.
- Proven background of building a client base and adding revenue.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, are a strong team player and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional accounting firm experience is a must.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.