You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
Th e Audit function located in our office in Kamloops is looki ng for Managers/Senior Managers to join our dynamic team. Our teams of professionals help our clients' manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
As part of the management team, you will be required to lead KPMG's audit teams and ensure the correct accounting practices and methodologies are applied to our clients. Clients will look to you to add value to their business throughout the audit engagement. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career servicing some of the largest and most exciting clients in the market. Join a winning team! What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Oversee and manage the audits of our clients.
- Oversee and manage audits from planning to completion
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing group business plan.
- Work with members of the practice management group to meet the goals of the assurance financial plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor audit staff.
- Apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices/methodologies on client engagement.
Keys to Your Success
- Canadian CPA designation or international equivalent.
- 5 + years of experience working with a public practice accounting firm.
- Previous experience using IFRS working with publicly listed clients.
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service.
- Proven background of building a client base and adding revenue.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are a strong team player and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional accounting firm experience is a must.
- Being driven to continuously learn from experiences and seek out feedback and development opportunities.
- Maintaining regular communication with the management team including Managers, Senior Managers and Partners, as well as clients.
- Proven ability to sustain a high level of drive enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- Bringing intelligence and dedication to meet demands at key times of pressure to execute final deliverables to the client. Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
#LI-MJ1 Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.