To apply:Please send your measurements & full body photo to: email@example.com with "FIT MODEL - MALE MEDIUM" in the subject line.*Please do not click on "Apply for this job"
We are looking for athletic and outdoor enthusiasts who fit a market size "medium". The individuals will work closely with the design/development team to model new products. They will help ensure the product fits properly, and is suitable for its intended end use, by providing feedback on fit, comfort and movement during the fitting. The role involves frequent clothing changes and standing for extended periods. Must be willing to model all types of apparel including, tights and foundation wear.
Ideal candidates will be available during regular office hours on short notice. Each shift will be a minimum of 2 hours and pay is hourly on an as-needed basis. Candidate Requirements:
Male (Medium) Measurements (measurement tolerance +/- 1 cm):
- Candidates must be available for 1-2 fitting per week during regular office hours (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm). Each shift will be a minimum of 2 hours and pay is hourly on an as-needed basis (approx 2-6 hours weekly)
- Meet the Measurement Requirements listed below
- Eligible to work in Canada
How to Apply:
- Chest 101.5cm/40"
- Waist 85cm/33.5"
- Hip 99cm/39"
- Height 178cm/5'10"
Ideally you will have:
- Send the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "FIT MODEL - MALE MEDIUM" in the subject line.
- Your measurements: Chest, Weight, Hip & Height
- Full length front photo of yourself (clothed please).
- Days/Time of availability
- Good attitude/disposition
- Some knowledge of Arc'teryx product or outdoor equipment and outerwear
- Participation or an interest in activities that utilize our products
Manufacturing and Production