Maintenance Team Supervisor$20.00 - $25.00* per hour
*based on related experience in leadership in Canada and experience in QSRRequirements
- Has own car
- Valid drivers license
- Experience in QSR an asset
- Work experience in Canada minimum 1 year
- Oversee the performance of all support staff (including routine/assigned tasks)
- Must be available to work 3 overnight shifts and 2 daytimes
- Will perform onsite equipment cleanliness and PM routine
- Will prepare schedules for all support staff
- Must know how to clean and troubleshoot all equipment
- Will train a new hire and follow up
- Will perform coaching to support staff
- Will perform shift cover if necessary.
- Will check and record maintenance supplies and other inventories.
- Will implement a high standard of operating procedures for maintenance and safety
- Must adhere to company policy and safety standards.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
Your vibe and experience
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You're always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.About us
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Restaurants and Food Service