MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – PAPER
Location: Vancouver Island
Industry: Wood, Pulp & Paper
A market leader in the pulp and paper industry is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor with relevant experience in the forestry industry to join their maintenance team. If you are qualified and looking for a change in lifestyle apply today!
This position will require successful candidates to relocate, with an excellent relocation package available. If you like small communities with gorgeous ocean amenities but still want to be close to a major center - this could be the perfect move for you.
Contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. 222 for a confidential discussion.
The Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible for training, coaching and supervising the unionized mechanical maintenance team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure smooth communication is kept between maintenance and production departments
• Work closely with plant operations team assessing mechanical needs, determine requirements for change and repairs
• Ensure correct document action is taken
• Design and develop new applications to meet the plants mechanical maintenance requirements
• Oversee the implementation of new maintenance plans
• Coordinate an effective maintenance schedule for manpower and equipment
• Work to ensure plants safety standards are met, creating a safe work environment
• Must have Red Sealed ticketed trade or Engineering Degree
• Must have 2 years’ supervisory experience, supervising a team of 10+
• Previous experience in forestry industry
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Salary is negotiable
• Discretionary bonus
• 3 weeks of vacation
• Dental, Extended Medical
• 100% company covered premiums
• MSP Paid
• Pension & RRSP
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Relocation package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected], or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.