Williams Lake, B.C.
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the Maintenance Supervisor/Planner is an integral part of the maintenance team. In conjunction with plant leadership, the Maintenance Supervisor/Planner uses safety as a cornerstone, and is responsible for all aspects of developing and planning an effective plant maintenance system. Providing supervision of maintenance crews to obtain proper operating efficiencies and achieve quality and machine safety standards.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Completion of post-secondary education in a technical or trades field is preferred;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ leadership experience within the forest sector;
- Working knowledge of safety program development, implementation, and safety legislation;
- Strong ability in Analytical Troubleshooting and applying Failure Modes and Effects Analysis;
- Previous maintenance planning experience within the forest or manufacturing sector;
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), and JD Edwards is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts;
- Experience in hiring and developing diverse teams
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until September 24, 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Maintenance and Technicians