MAINTENANCE PLANNER: Harvey 2419
We have an immediate opportunity for an accomplished Maintenance Planner to join our company’s team.
We are a major wood product manufacturing plant that is located in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia.
- With assets exceeding $200 million this facility produces a wide variety of commodity and specialty engineered products for clients around the world.
- The employees are proud of their reputation for quality products, but production and maintenance processes can be improved.
- The Maintenance Planner will be integral to those changes.
- The Maintenance Planner position is of significant importance to our clients’ operational well-being
- Primary responsibility will be to optimize the use of the work force involved in maintenance and projects through estimation; planning; scheduling; coordination of preventative and corrective maintenance work within the plant.
- To be successful in this role requires outstanding organizational skills, a collaborative leadership style and a personal commitment to safety.
Primary candidate qualification:
- A successful record of maintenance planning in an industrial operation
- Journeyman trade qualifications or relevant post-secondary education in Applied Science / Engineering
- Computer competence in Microsoft and maintenance management systems
- Deploys best practices, replicates processes, and continuous improvement as part of work ethic
- Project Planner Certificate an asset
This is a fulltime position
Salary is $110,000 plus per year, depending on current working experience
Benefits package is available after 3 months.
Performance bonus is available
Maintenance and Technicians