MAINTENANCE MILLWRIGHT – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Salary: $25-$30, depending on tickets and experience
Are you a Journeyman millwright with experience working in food manufacturing? This challenging position will give you the chance to work with a progressive company with many opportunities for career growth.
This company is monopolising in its industry and are the sole manufacturer of this type of food product in Canada. The company are continuously growing, offering a lot of room for career advancement and added responsibility over time.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the Millwright is responsible for
• Maintenance, repairs, safety improvements, modification and troubleshooting
• You will have responsibilities for welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing and steam boilers
• Preventative maintenance and repairs on all building and production equipment
• Design, fabrication and installations on new production equipment
• Safely follow all company policies and procedures in compliance with WorkSafeBC and Food Safety regulations and standards.
• Journeyman Millwright Ticket
• Class 5 boiler engineer ticket
• Experience working in food production facility
• Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) speaking an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Base Salary starts at $25 per hour
• Up to $2.75 extra for boiler ticket
• Up to $2.75 for extra trades ticket
• Up to $2.00 extra for similar experience in food production facility
• Vacation starts at 2 weeks
• MSP Paid
• Dental, Medical
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O`Brien at 6046898687 ext. 222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.