In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job DescriptionWhat We Look For:
• Able to work flexible hours. This may include Overnights, Early Mornings or Late Evenings. We will create a consistent schedule and hours for you. This role could be 20-35 hrs per week.
• Safety conscious individuals that are focused on maintaining a high standard of cleanliness always.
• Mechanically inclined, team-oriented people with a drive to succeed.
• Able to take apart restaurant equipment, clean and reassemble.
• Ability to pressure wash outside surfaces.
• Efficient, detailed individuals who thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
• Previous work could include, custodian work, cleaning experience Qualifications
• Hard working, reliable and dependable.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a safe work environment always.
• Mechanical proficiency and experience considered a definite asset.
• Ability to work a physically demanding job and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Good verbal and written communication skills Additional InformationWhat's in it For You (Benefits):
• Paid on the job training.
• A starting rate of $14.00/hr for someone who permanently works in a Maintenance Role.
• Flexible early or late hours so you have free.
• For Full-Time positions, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance.
• Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development.
• Flexible schedules with consistent hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
• Free Uniforms.
• 50% Discounts on all McDonald's Restaurants for your food.
• McDonald's Platinum Card Membership, offering discounts at from top national retailers..
• Extracurricular Crew activities.
Customer Service and Support