Reporting to the Value Stream Leader, this role will aid in overseeing the Maintenance department by providing direction and supervision to positively drive the department toward executing its plans.
• Assist in the planning and direction of preventative maintenance and repair of all plant equipment
• Communicate daily maintenance activities to Maintenance personnel, Supervisors, and machine Operators
• Prepare work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance
• Coordinate with staff, suppliers and contractors to ensure that all work is completed in a safe manner and complies with all necessary manufacturing codes, regulations and standards
• Maintain existing Preventative Maintenance systems
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations to continuously improve maintenance systems, operations, and efficiencies
• Engineering degree, Technology diploma or certified Tradesperson
• At least 2 years of previous, related mechanical and electrical maintenance experience, including: hydraulics, pneumatics, control systems, PLC systems
• Knowledge and experience with CNC machine maintenance and CNC supporting equipment and facilities is preferred
• High energy, proactive leader with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of Lean, 5S, and Kaizen is considered an asset
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
• Effective leadership skills with excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Team player attitude
• Results oriented with strong decision making skills
• High energy individual who likes working with a collaborative team of profressionals
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...