Maintenance and Warehouse Engineer
Reporting to the Flow Team Leader, this role will aid in overseeing the Maintenance department by providing direction and supervision to positively drive the department toward executing its plans.
• Communicate daily maintenance activities to Maintenance personnel, Supervisors, and machine Operators
• Assist in the planning and direction of preventative maintenance and repair of all plant equipment
• Coordinate with staff, suppliers and contractors to ensure that all work is completed in a safe manner and complies with all necessary manufacturing codes, regulations and standards
• Maintain existing Preventative Maintenance systems
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations to continuously improve maintenance systems, operations, and efficiencies
• Prepare work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance
• Engineering degree, Technology diploma or certified Tradesperson
• At least 2 years of previous, related mechanical and electrical maintenance experience, including: hydraulics, pneumatics, control systems (Fanuc, Siemens), PLC systems
• Knowledge and experience with CNC machine maintenance and CNC supporting equipment and facilities is preferred
• Knowledge of Lean, 5S, and Kaizen is considered an asset
• High energy, proactive leader with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Results oriented with strong decision making skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
• Effective leadership skills with excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Team player attitude
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...