MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN – POWER ENGINEER
Industry: Food Production
Are you a duel ticketed Electrician/Power Engineer looking for the next jump in your career? A thriving food production facility in Vancouver are looking to expand there ever growing team. This company is a market leader in its industry and have plenty room for both personal and career growth! Apply below.
Contact Katie O Brien at 6046898687 ext. 222 for further details.
The Maintenance Electrician-Power Engineer plays a key part in the maintenance team and will be responsible for performing a variety of skilled trades that include but are not limited to:
• Electrical safety improvements
• Electrical high & low voltage maintenance
• Routine preventative and breakdown maintenance
• Troubleshooting production equipment
• PLC Troubleshooting and programming
• Machines installation, modification, re-wiring
• All other maintenance electrical work on all building and electrical equipment as owned by the company
• Red Seal Certified Electrician
• Minimum 5th class power engineer
• Excellent PLC knowledge
• Experience working in food production
• Salary is negotiable depending on experience
• Vacation begins at just over 2 weeks
• Medical, Dental
• MSP Paid (50%)
• & More!
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS
Operations Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/
Further job opportunities and operations news: Follow me on LinkedIn – https://ie.linkedin.com/in/katie-o-brien-457a25b2
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.