Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are looking for a dedicated Maintenance Assistant who will be responsible for a variety of duties in the branch. This position is based out of our Surrey, BC branch. This position is based on a Monday to Friday, 5x2 rotation.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, and have good organizational skills then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description:
- Complete contractor orientations and ensure that the work performed aligns to safety policies and is accomplished with a minimum distribution to operations
- Maintain responsibility for facility services, preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance and day to day repairs
- Record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment
- Monitor the quality and pricing of maintenance work performed by outside contractors
- Perform additional job duties as requested
- Possessing a 5th Class Engineer ticket or a red seal journey person electrician will be an asset
- Experience in all facets of building maintenance, and knowledge of electrical components and shop equipment
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Experience in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and industrial controls would be asset
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing