Express Employment Professionals in Delta is looking for experienced Machine Operators to work for our client in Delta (Tilbury Park). This company is a very well-established and offers a good work environment; since the company is expanding all the positions is immediate start. These positions are full-time evaluation hire for the qualified individual.
Machine Operator will be responsible for ensuring efficient operation of liquid bottling equipment. Duties shall include but are not limited to the following.
• The safe set-up, operation and sanitation of high speed filling, and packaging equipment including but not limited to: fillers, cappers, labelers, case erecter, case packer, case and/or bottle coders, palletizers and pallet wrapper
• Accurately recording of production data, turning all related documents to inventory control at end of shift
• Effectively correcting downtime issues, and reporting issues that are impacting Operational Efficiency immediately to their line lead or supervisor
• Equipment changeovers, set-ups, trouble shooting and adjustments.
• Flavor changes, wash-outs and weekly cleaning: i.e. tanks, pipes and equipment, (CIP and COP) and floors
• Perform all relative Quality Assurance monitoring
• Hand stacking and/or manual pack-off
• Maintain all quality, sanitation and production documents in accordance with plant quality, safety and environmental requirements
• Safe handling of chemicals, chemical testing and documentation of strength and usage.
• Manual and/or electrical pallet jacks
• Following all plant cycle count and inventory control policies
• Participating in safety, quality and environmental inspections
• Report all safety, quality and environmental issues immediately.
• Attend all required weekly training and pass related comprehension tests, and sign-up for make-up sessions for those missed
• Support the SQF Food Safety and Quality System by following procedures and participating in training
• Quality minded, honest individual with previous experience in the food industry preferred
• Able to work unsupervised, as well as working together with others
• Good organizational, communication and mathematical skills
• Knowledgeable in WHMIS, GMP and HACCP programs
• Knowledge of food manufacturing and sanitation requirements
• Ability and willingness to follow, plant Safety, Quality, Environmental, and Security policies and guidelines
• Have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to climb stairs and or steps
• Must be capable of standing a minimum of eight hours
• Must we capable of bending and or lifting heavy loads safely
Shifts: Monday - Friday - NIGHT sHIFT shift
Pay Rate: $17.50 PLUS $1 SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL
If you meet the requirements for this position, please email your resume to Jobs.DeltaBC@expresspros.com. Call 604-668-5899 to book your interview slots. We thank you all for your time to apply; the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in 24 hours. For other available positions please text JOBS to 604-668-5899 or visit us on www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc
#33 - PayPal - How to Grow Your Career & Savings Account
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More